Thursday, August 13, 2015

Once again

Back in the world of bump and grind today. Have you ever thought that some people are just in this world to make you miserable? The reality is this, that maybe they are not the ones making you miserable, but it is you and yourself that is making you have bad days. I have had that thought daily here recently, and I don't ever realize it is not them who made me miserable and irritable until much later in the day, but it when the day is almost through I finally come to the realization that it was me who allowed their actions and attitude to affect me. I have to stop that, and control my own response to each situation.

Lord, I pray today that you please give me the strength to control my own thoughts and actions, and not let them be influenced by others actions or words so that I don't bring reproach upon your name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment